Simply click the membership option you wish to purchase, and you will be redirected to the checkout page.
Thank you for your support!
Benefits of Membership
Individuals & Families – $50 annually
Individuals with a disability – $15 Annual Donation
- Membership/participation in the affairs of the local, state, and national chapters of The Arc
- Representation in local, state, and national policy forums
- Consultation with professionals including attorneys, school advocates, and adult advocates
- Access to informational workshops, meetings, and seminars at a reduced rate
- A general resource for issues such as advocacy, human services, Social Security benefits, Medicaid/Medicare, recreational activities, care services, respite care, alternatives to guardianship, guardianship, and future planning
- Opportunities to contribute time and talent through volunteering
Ally of The Arc – $75 Annual Donation
Benefits Include – All of the benefits associated with an Individual/Family membership PLUS:
- Early bird registration for informational workshops, meetings, and seminars
Arc Activist – $100 Annual Donation
Benefits Include – All of the benefits associated with Ally of the Arc membership PLUS:
- Annual Updates from the Executive Director
Lifetime Membership – $1,000 one time donation
Benefits Include – All of the benefits of The Arc Activist.
Benefits Include – All of the benefits of The Arc Activist, with a minimum $10 recurring donation.